That was an old school, I had abandoned my blog for quite some time. When I revise back, then I found that I always post complains here. Haha... Is that much complains in my life? I am not sure, but now I would only think that were only little thing but I described like something great. Know why? Because that was me. And a bit similar now, like what I have just told Mimi today. Maybe future also? Haha... Who knows...
Anyway, I wanted a brand new life, I started a brand new life. This is a new era for my real-life-story-book. Therefore I would like to start blogging again in different way.
I was just started working by 16 June. What a company, what an environment, what an experience. I am satisfy with my life now. Even though sometime there were some complains towards my current project manager, but I think that was fine. At least I am very happy with my colleagues. Feeling comfortable to be with you all. There are numbers of colleagues there, I would just describe some of them.
LY, my senior, in this company and in varsity. Thanks for teaching me a lot.
William, the person who opens my door and welcome me to the world of data warehouse.
Mimi, I think she is the one who I talk the most to. Nice to meet you! Happy working together! Fantastic project partner! Yeah!
CK, my another lovely senior, in terms of working experience and also in varsity. I would like to say, you are extraordinary senior, I have never met an IT girl I could admire, except you, you are the first one but unfortunately you are leaving, I could never gain knowledge from you anymore. Best wishes to your futureundertaking, I would miss you everytime.
On the other hand, I found that here is an exception of the theory of "IT is a world of male". My company hired female more than male, with the ratio of around 1:2(M:F). -_-
By the way, I will start blogging my knowledge, would publish the url when it is done.
Last but not least, thanks for reading. Especially Cammy, I thought here will be no readers anymore since I have abandoned it for so long. Who knows you are still the loyal one. So touched... Haha... Thanks ya! ^_^
Hmm... Tomorrow still need to work, got to sleep, good night.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment